- Between Weesen and Glarus
- No date
- Pencil, pen and grey ink, grey wash
- image height 265mm,
- image width 480mm
- Object Type
- Monochrome wash
- View going from Weesen to Glarus
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Examination; Museum records (image)
Descended from the artist to Gertrude Agnes White Abbott (d.1937, née Prynne), wife of the artist’s grandson, who gave the drawing in 1923 to the present owner, the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Victoria and Albert Museum, London, 1923, E.3983-1923
- Gertrude Agnes White Abbott ( - 1937), 1923
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.