- Book of Ecclesiological Sketches
- No date
- Described as “a thin octavo book of pencil sketches”
- Object Type
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Burnet Morris card index
Given by the artist’s son Herman Merivale (1806–1874) to Frederick Wilton Litchfield Stockdale (1786–1858). Given on Stockdale’s death to the Exeter Diocesan Architectural Society, on whose winding up in the 1930s it passed to the Devon and Exeter Institution, Exeter.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Devon and Exeter Institution, Exeter
- Frederick Wilton Litchfield Stockdale (1786 - 1858)
- Herman Merivale (1806 - 1874)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.