- Lake Como
- No date
- Pencil, pen and brown ink, grey wash
- image height 159mm,
- image width 203mm
- mounted by the artist
- artist's mount, verso
- “J.W.A.F.T. Lake of Como No.19”
- Object Type
- Monochrome wash
Descended through the White Abbott family until 9 December 1981, when it was acquired by Spink & Son from J. N. White Abbott. Spink sold it on 20 May 1982 for £450 to Bowyer. This drawing was sold at Sotheby’s on 11 November 1993, lot 81, for £700.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Sotheby's, London, London, 11 November 1993, lot 81
- Gordon Bowyer, 20 May 1982, GBP 450
- Ursula Bowyer, 20 May 1982, GBP 450
- Captain John White Abbott (20th Century)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.