- Unidentified circle of Towne
- Via Mala
- No date
- Pencil, pen and brown ink, grey and brown washes, with a few strokes of gouache
- image height 367mm,
- image width 232mm
- sheet, recto, lower left
- “Via / Mala / 1788”
- sheet, recto, upper right
- Object Type
- Monochrome wash
Probably among the group that Yvonne Ffrench acquired from an East Anglian picture dealer. She exhibited it in 1964 and it is now in the collection of Harvard University (Acc. 1979.111).
- Associated People & Organisations
- Harvard Art Museums / Fogg Museum, Cambridge, MA, Acc. 1979.111
- [?] Yvonne Ffrench (fl.1933 - 1968)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.