- Francis Towne (1739 - 1816)
- A Mansion in a Park
- No date
- Object Type
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Agnew's records
Exhibit 164 at Agnew’s 1947 exhibition. Sold on 12 April 1946 by Judith Merivale’s executors to Agnew’s (no.4561), who sold it on 23 January 1947 to P. B. N. Tod for £26 5s. On 2 May 1947 Tod sold it back to Agnew’s (no.4790), who sold it on 14 February 1948 to Mrs E. M. Young for £26 5s., whereafter it is untraced.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Mrs E. M. Young, 14 February 1948, GBP 26 5s
- Thomas Agnew & Sons, London, 2 May 1947, no.4790
- P. B. N. Tod, 2 May 1947
- Thomas Agnew & Sons, London, 23 January 1946, no.4561
- Judith Ann Merivale (1860 - 1945), Oxford
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.