- A View near Countess Wear Bridge looking towards Topsham and Exmouth
- image height 390mm,
- image width 536mm
- mounted on paper watermarked “GEORGE TAYLOR 1802”
- artist's mount, verso
- “A View taken near Countess Ware Bridge looking / towards Topsham & Exmouth. P.C. Carpenter. Delt. / December 24th: 1806.”
- Object Type
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
Descended from the artist until sold at Hansons Auctioneers, Derbyshire, on 4 May 2013, lot 35 (a pair with FT895e).
- Associated People & Organisations
- Private Collection
- Hansons Auctioneers & Valuers, 4 May 2013, lot 35 (a pair with FT895e)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.