- Francis Towne (1739 - 1816)
- A Village
- No date
- Object Type
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Agnew's records
Sold on 12 April 1946 by Judith Merivale’s executors to Agnew’s (no.4562), who sold it on 12 July 1946 to Sir John Heathcoat-Amory for £30, less £1 10s. for services.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Sir John Heathcoat Amory (1894 - 1972), 12 July 1946, GBP 30
- Thomas Agnew & Sons, London, 12 April 1946, no.4562
- Judith Ann Merivale (1860 - 1945), Oxford
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.