- Francis Towne (1739 - 1816)
- Landscape, perhaps at Ugbrooke
- ca. 1770 - 1777
- image width 273(?)mm,
- image length 425(?)mm
- watermark either "GR" or "WHATMAN".
- "Ugbrooke" and numbered either "42" or "59"
- Object Type
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Notebooks and papers of Paul Oppé (1878-1957), private collection
Barton Place catalogue, archives of Thomas Agnew & Sons
For the provenance of this work, please see FT038.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Thomas Agnew & Sons
- John Herman Merivale (1779 - 1844)
- Judith Ann Merivale (1860 - 1945)
- Maria Sophia Merivale (1853 - 1928)
- James White (1744 - 1825)
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.