- William Jackson (1730 - 1803)
- Six Drawings from Nature
- Pen and ink, monochrome wash
- Object Type
- Monochrome wash
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Asfour & Williamson 1997 (image)
In an album of drawings assembled by the artist’s son Thomas Jackson (1759–1828), which in 1997 was still the property of his descendants.
- Associated People & Organisations
- Private Collection
- Thomas Jackson (1759 - 1828)
- Amal Asfour & Paul Williamson, 'William Jackson and John Bampfylde on the Teign', Apollo, No. 426, Apollo Magazine Ltd: London, 1997, pp.37-41
- 1 Devon Record Office, 1508M.
- 2 Paul Oppé records: transcript, 27 November 1780.
- 3 As did Hubert Cornish, a participant in musical evenings at Barton Place in the early 1800s.
- 4 Among several other scores; Appendix 4.
- 5 Royal Academy Library, HU2/120-1.
- 6 Paul Oppe Records: transcript, 27 November 1780.
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.