- The Head of Lake Geneva, looking towards Montreux and the Castle of Chillon
- No date
- artist's mount, verso
- “The Head of Lake Geneva, looking towards Montreux and the Castle of Chillon”
- Object Type
- A View of the Wrekin, Shropshire
- Catalogue Number
- Description Sources
- Agnew's records
Descended to the artist's great-grand-daughter Rosetta Frances Dobson (1892-1965), who sold it to Agnew's, within a group of 25 works by White Abbott, on 3 December 1937. This drawing was entered in Agnew's Sold by the artist’s great-granddaughter Rosetta Frances Dobson (1892–1965) to Agnew’s (no.2612a) on 3 December 1937 among a group of twenty-five John White Abbott drawings (including FT818, FT828, FT833b). Agnew’s sold it to G. W. Barker on 26 February 1943.
- Associated People & Organisations
- G. W. Barker, 26 February 1943
- Thomas Agnew & Sons, London, 3 December 1937, no.2612a
- Rosetta Frances Dobson (1892 - 1965), December 1937
- Exhibition History
- [?] 65th Annual Exhibition of Water Colour and Pencil Drawings, Thomas Agnew & Sons, 1938
Revisions & Feedback
The website will be updated from time to time and, when changes are made, a PDF of the previous version of each page will be archived here for consultation and citation.
Please help us to improve this catalogue
If you have information, a correction or any other suggestions to improve this catalogue, please contact us.